86. — What do you think of this kind of TV set, which _____ in Shanghai?
— Well, I don’t care about such things.
A. was made
B. is made
C. has been made
D. had been made
87. — Tom, did Mr. Li join you in your discussion?
— No, he _____, but he happened to have fallen ill.
A. would like to
C. was to have
D. was going to join
88. — Did he notice you enter the room?
— I don’t think so. He _____ to the radio with his eyes shut.
B. was listening
C. has listened
D. had listened
89. The plane _____ at 7:00 p.m., so I have to be at the airport by 6:40 at the latest.
A. has left
B. is to leave
C. will have left
90. The train _____ at the present speed until it reaches the foot of the mountain at about nine o’clock tonight.
B. is going
D. will be going